Perfeqta is hiring a copywriter to help grow the company! We’re on a mission to help women and people of color transform their careers and live life on their own terms, and training companies on making their workplaces equitable and safe spaces for diverse talent.
Our ideal candidate for this role is someone with exceptional writing skills, is able to write in a consistent voice and tone across every channel, and has a passion for writing content on DEI, career development, and other workplace trends.
As a copywriter, you will write for both Perfeqta and its vertical company, Career Chasers Members Club.
- Write copy for email emails, social media captions, and presentation decks.
- Draft and publish copy in email marketing platform.
- Understand and incorporate Perfeqta’s content strategy and brand positioning into all content, as appropriate.
- Collaborate with designers and Content Director on assigned projects.
- Research DEI, career, and workplace trends.
- Copy editing and line editing
- Content management
- Time management
- Ability to prioritize effectively & manage multiple projects
- Exceptional attention to detail
Portfolio and writing samples are REQUIRED. To be considered, please email your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Copywriter Application” by Friday, November 19, 2021.