Perfeqta and Career Chasers is hiring a designer to help grow the company! We’re on a mission to help women and people of color transform their careers and live life on their own terms, and training companies on making their workplaces equitable and safe spaces for diverse talent.
Our ideal candidate for this role is someone with a deep knowledge of design trends, layouts, typography, and best practices, is passionate about design, and excited to work on both print and digital projects.
As a designer, you will create content for both Perfeqta and its vertical company, Career Chasers Members Club.
- Design social media assets, presentation decks, e-books, guides, and other print and digital collateral.
- Understand and incorporate Perfeqta’s content strategy and brand positioning into all content, as appropriate.
- Collaborate with writers and Content Director on assigned projects.
- Research DEI, career, and workplace trends.
- Design and typography skills
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Time management
- Ability to prioritize effectively & manage multiple projects
- Exceptional attention to detail
Portfolio and design samples are REQUIRED. To be considered, please email your resume and portfolio to email@example.com with the subject line “Designer Application” by Friday, November 19, 2021.