Latesha Byrd is looking for a social media manager who can create and schedule content for her Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Facebook accounts. the CEO of Perfeqta, and serves as an Advisor to executives looking to develop and maintain an equitable workplace. She is also a Certified Career Coach and Founder of Career Chasers Members Club, a global membership community and virtual career coaching experience for women of color.
Our ideal candidate is someone who is knowledgeable about social media trends, personal branding on social media, and can create compelling visual and written content. We’re also looking for someone with an interest in creating content around DEI, career coaching, and the future of work/talent development trends.
- Content creation: Design graphics and write captions for Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook posts.
- Manage day-to-day operations (scheduling, publishing, community management)
- Manage and respond to DMs.
- Measure, report, and analyze the performance of campaigns and content across channels and translate findings into actionable recommendations.
- Create 30-day content calendars for each platform that aligns with the marketing objectives.
- Develop execution ideas to bring the creative idea to life through social strategy.
- Respond to comments and engage with audiences.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest trends, best-in-class practices, platform rules, and competitor activity across all platforms.
- Meet weekly with the Content Director to review content and stay updated on Latesha’s recent activity.
- Maintain Latesha’s brand story and voice to ensure consistency across all social media platforms.
- Design (execution in Canva)
- Social media copywriting
- Analytics reporting
- Thorough knowledge of LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook
- Time management
- Ability to deliver high-quality work in an organized manner
To be considered, please email your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Social Media Manager” by Friday, November 19, 2021.